The South Buffalo Community Table meals will be served only on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays from 4 pm to 5 pm on take out only basis.
Please maintain social distancing for service.
(Entrance on the right side of Church)
The Community Mission Food Drive of Good Shepherd will be passing out bags of food and necessities, plus special bags for kids, on the every third Saturday of the month.
We will maintain social distancing for distributions.
All welcomed. Tell your neighbors and freinds. (Parking Lot Entrance on the right side of Church)
March 20, 2021
April 17, 2021
Some groups at Good Shepherd meet outside in warm weather.
Otherwise, meetings are on Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays and Saturdays at 7 PM in the Community Room.
(off of the kitchen, entrance on the parking lot side of the Church)
1st and 3rd Monday of each month, 10:00 AM.
Enter through Parking Lot door.
GENTLE CHAIR ARTHRITIS EXERCISE with Cheryl
Good Shepherd Community of Faith
· Face masks or coverings MUST be worn by all participants to and from each class.
· A minimum distance of 6 feet must be maintained by all participants
· IF YOU FEEL UNWELL PLEASE STAY HOME.
· Bring your own equipment. Chairs, water bottles, etc. will not be provided and should not be shared amongst participants.
· Sign-in will be required at each outdoor location for contact-tracing purposes.
· There are NO bathrooms on premises
Questions? Contact sue: 716-697-1657; email@example.com
Women for Sobriety.
For more information, contact Kat Herbert: 716-481-1816
Good Shepherd Community of Faith Church will be the location for two Chronic Pain & Fibromyalgia Support Groups. One group will meet on the first and third Thursdays of each month, at 1:00 p.m. Meetings will run about 1-1/2 hours.
The other will be held the second Saturday of each month, at 10:00 a.m. Groups will be led by Rev. Dr. Barbara Hulsing and Sue Allen, Retired RN.
For further information about the support groups, contact Barbara at 716-574-0164 or firstname.lastname@example.org