The South Buffalo Community Table meals will be served only on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays from 4 pm to 5 pm on take out only basis.
Please maintain social distancing for service.
(Entrance on the right side of Church)
NO MEALS ON ELECTION DAY, November 3rd, 2020
GENTLE CHAIR ARTHRITIS EXERCISE with Cheryl
Good Shepherd Community of Faith
· Face masks or coverings MUST be worn by all participants to and from each class.
· A minimum distance of 6 feet must be maintained by all participants
· IF YOU FEEL UNWELL PLEASE STAY HOME.
· Bring your own equipment. Chairs, water bottles, etc. will not be provided and should not be shared amongst participants.
· Sign-in will be required at each outdoor location for contact-tracing purposes.
· There are NO bathrooms on premises
Questions? Contact sue: 716-697-1657; email@example.com
1st and 3rd Monday of each month, 10:00 AM.
Enter through Parking Lot door.
Some groups meet outside. Contact AA.
Otherwise, meetings are on Mondays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 8 PM.
or Fridays at 9 PM
in the Community Room
(off of the kitchen, entrance on the right side of the Church)
Women for Sobriety.
For more information, contact Kat Herbert: 716-481-1816
Good Shepherd Community of Faith Church will be the location for two Chronic Pain & Fibromyalgia Support Groups. One group will meet on the first and third Thursdays of each month, beginning February 6, 2020, at 1:00 p.m. Meetings will run about 1-1/2 hours.
The other will be held the second Saturday of each month, at 10:00 a.m., beginning February 8th, 2020. Groups will be led by Rev. Dr. Barbara Hulsing and Sue Allen, Retired RN.
For further information about the support groups, contact Barbara at 716-574-0164 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright © 2020 Good Shepherd Community of Faith - All Rights Reserved.
created by magtonmedia